Monday 1 December 2014

Work Diary

During this lesson we photographed location contrast again. This was slightly easier than the first time we went out to photograph location contrast as it meant that we had a basic understanding of what would count as location contrast. Therefore during this session I was able to take a lot of different images. I also felt that these images were slightly better than my first attempt at location contrast as the sun was out and images always look much better when the sun is out.
This is one of my second location contrast shoot images, I like this image because there is the contrast in the colour and also the contrast in materials. I like this image because it is very close up and the whole composition is full. In this image you can see the contrast between the green or the moss and the grey of the bricks and there is also a deeper contrast between the natural element and the man made element. 
This is another of my location contrast 2 images, I like this image because there is the contrast between the metal and the stones on the ground. To improve this image I could have cropped it a little better so that the small area in the bottom right is no longer in the image. I also like this image because I think the colourings goes very well together due to the different shades of stones and then the chrome colour of the metal. 

Progress

If I was to go out and photograph location contrast a third time I think I would try and find some new areas to photograph rather than just staying in the college grounds. I think if we went outside of college we may be able to find a variety of different types of images as I felt mine were all very similar to the first time we photographed location contrast. I also think it would be a good idea to photograph things a few times because some of my photographs were quite blurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment