Monday 10 November 2014

Image bank

These images all show contrast, contrast is shown by showing two different things and we can see the difference between them. I like these images because I think they all show contrast very well, whether its the difference in colour, the difference in material or just a different object. Sometimes I think it is more difficult to see the contrasts within images but in my opinion it is very evident in the above images. 

                                      

I think this photo shows contrast very clearly because all of the objects within this image are apples however the photographer has chosen to include on single red apple whereas the rest are green. I think this works very well because it stands out and feel that it is very clear this is showing contrast. 


This image shows contrast also, it does this by being a picture of coffee beans however there is one single green m&m, this shows contrast because the two objects are completely different things which makes it very noticeable within the image and I feel this shows contrast clearly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment