Thursday 20 November 2014

Work Diary

Thursday 20th November
During todays lesson we were looking at multiple imagery. At the beginning of the lesson Paul explained what multiple imagery was and how you put the images together and we went straight out to photograph. At first I was un sure of what multiple imagery would be so my first few images were not quite right so I went and spoke to Paul and he explained properly how to photograph the multiple imagery. I then went out to shoot again and this time I understood the task a little easier so was able to get more images.
This is one of my multiple imagery images, I like this image because I have photographed in a variety of different areas which means each of the images are slightly different however my legs and feet are almost identical in each image which makes all of the images fit in together. 
This is my second multiple imagery, I like this because I have used slightly different images of a bush. I have taken these images from different distances and also a variety of different angles. I think this fits together very well because all of the colours are very similar and this makes the entire composition fit in well together. 

Progress
I do not have many images completed as it took me a while to understand the task and then when I uploaded my images to the computer I found that most of my images were blurry as I had forgotten to check the settings of the camera and it was on manual focus instead of automatic focus. I would also look for more colourful multiple imagery objects as this would make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment