Tuesday 11 November 2014

Work diary

During this lesson we went out on a walk, the walk was designed for us to photograph autumn colours, location back of heads and also a sense of journey. I found this task slightly more difficult than normal lessons because once I had taken the images and come back to class I had forgotten which photos were for which task. I also felt as if my photos were not as goos standard as usual because we had not looked at example images at the beginning of lesson before going on the walk, for example I struggled to photograph a sense of journey as I was unsure of what would come under this title. 

This is one of my autumn colour images from the walk. I like this image because there are a variety of autumn colours in this image and because it is also a leaf I think it fits in with the theme very well. I like how close-up this image is because I think it makes you focus on the autumn colours and makes the theme more evident however this is slightly too blurry to use within my work so I would need to photograph this again. 
This is another of my walk images. In my opinion this image fits in with both the autumn colours theme as there are lots of trees in a variety of different colours however I felt as if this would also fit in with the sense of journey image as there is a path in the image too. I do not like this image very much because i have not included enough of the path so it may not be evident wether this shows a sense of journey. 

Progress
If I was to take some more images for this walk I think I should have focused a little more on a sense of journey and also back of heads because in my opinion all my images show autumn colours and there are no back of head images. I could have also tried to take some more close-up images because I think these look very good and I think they effectively show autumn colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment