Tuesday 11 November 2014

Work Diary

Monday 3rd November 
During this lesson we started contrast, during the beginning of the lesson we created an online mind map on contrast showing the different types of contrast and also the ways we could show these. After completing this we went into the studio in groups to photograph studio contrast. We were given some examples on what we could photograph for studio contrast however I found it very difficult to show contrast within my studio photographs. I did not complete many photos as I was struggling to think of things to do. 

Progress
If I was to complete this lesson again I would look up some examples of things I can do in the studio as I struggled with this and I would also make sure as a group that we photographed our images in a certain order as once we were back in the class room I could not remember which of the images were mine. I will need to go into the studio to photograph contrast again because I do not have very many photos and I am also very unsure of which of the group images I took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment