Monday 20 October 2014

Image bank

These are some examples of back of the head portraits. In these images the photographer has often turned the camera portrait to include all of the girls hair. In all of these images the photographer has placed the model in the middle of the image however it may be more interesting if there were to one side. I think these images are all very effective because almost all of the hair is included in the photograph and I think this makes the composition better because we can see the majority of what is trying to be included in the photographs. When photographing back of head I would like to make sure I  rotate the camera to do the same because I like the compositions of these photos and think they would be reasonably easy to replicate. 



This is an example of a back of head portrait, however this is slightly different to some of the other examples because the model has her hands on her hips and photography has captured some of this and I feel that this ruins the photo very much. 


This is a very good example of a back of head portrait because the photographer has rotated the camera so that the picture is portrait and has also zoomed out far enough so that we can see the ends of her hair and slightly above her head also. I also think this is a good example because the photo is very natural due to being taken against a very natural setting such as a room and I think the colours all work very well together also. 




No comments:

Post a Comment