Tuesday 14 October 2014

Work Diary

Wednesday 8th October
During this session we began to photograph texture however the desired conditions to photograph texture changed so we began to start our photojoiners instead. To create a photojoiner you must take lots of very detailed, close up images of something and then using photoshop, put them together to create an image again. We were tasked to make a photojoiner of a person, object and building. I made my building photojoiner and found this extremely easy to photograph because you can use parts of the building, for example windows to get similar sized images of the building as these would make the photojoiner look more accurate. When originally explained how to do the photojoiner on photoshop I was a little confused however it didn't take me long to et the hang out of it. My second photojoiner was of a bush, this was not too difficult and I also liked making this however my third was a person and I struggled to do this because many people did not want to be photographed however once I had found someone to photograph they then had to stand in the same position and pull the same facial expression, I struggled slightly with this task however once it was done it was ok.

These is one of my photojoiners. I think this is put together very well as the image looks true to the original object however I feel that the image is very dark and next time I will complete my photo joiner on an object in a better lighted area. I also like how within this image the background almost lines up however to improve this I should have taken images of the grass either side the base of the tree because I do not like how there is a white space either side. 


This is another of my photojoiners, again it is very similar to the original building however there are some slight differences. I like this photo joiner as it is nice and bright because I chose a well-lit area. i also think making a photojoiner of a building is much easier because you can use the dimensions of the building to work out what areas to photograph and you end up with a very nice range of images to use to make the photojoiner. 

Progress
If we were to go out and complete a photojoiner again I would make sure to take extra images of the object in case one fit better than a similar image as I feel this would improve the accuracy of the image and I would also take closer photos as I feel mine were a little too zoomed out which meant I did not need to include too many images to complete one image for the photojoiner.

No comments:

Post a Comment