Friday 10 October 2014

Mid-project evaluation

Our project has been to photograph the formal elements, I have found this task reasonably interesting and quite unusual to take photographs of. I think that we when we get onto our individual tasks I will find them much better because I can be more artistic and creative, however at the same time I have felt that I can be slightly creative within this project. So far my favourite formal element would have been movement because although it was difficult to get photographs of movement images which look effective and my camera also died, I think this was the element we could be the most creative. I do not have many movement images as my camera battery ran out however I think a few of the images I did take of movement were very effective in showing movement and they were also very interesting. My least favourite formal element would be form. I did not like photographing form because I felt that all we were photographing was shadows and in my opinion this does not show form very well. I also struggled to find interesting or creative shadows so was not very enthusiastic about the task. In my opinion the formal elements are however a very good way to start off the course because we were able to work out what elements we liked and which we didn't and we also got a feel for the cameras and taking well constructed images.

No comments:

Post a Comment