Thursday 18 September 2014

Image bank

These are my form images, to show form you need to include shadows, I think these images all show form very well because the shadows emphasise the 3D nature of the object in the image. I also feel that because most of my images are in black and white it makes them show form very well due to you only being able to see shades and shadows rather than colours. 



This is an image I have found which I fee shows form very well, I feel that this shows form because of the shadows over the models body and I feel that this image has been taken in this particular way for example, the photographer may have positioned the light so to create the harsh shadows which are visible in this image. I feel that this shows form because the shadows are strong and the image is quite generally dark. 





This image shows form in a very different way to some of my previous pictures of peoples body's, this image appears to have been taken using natural light rather than studio lights and I feel that the shadows show the texture and form of the sand. 




No comments:

Post a Comment