Monday 15 September 2014

Image Bank



These are the 6 images I have selected for my lines image bank, I think these images show lines very well because within all the photos, the lines are the focus point. all of these images are very different and unique and they all show lines in a different way. I like these images because I think it is very evident that lines are the focus point within the images and I would like my images to be as evident as these are.

This image shows line very well because each line is separated up by colour, this makes the image very clearly showing line and I feel that this would be a very good image to try and replicate to show line. This also shows line because within each coloured line, you can also see lines of each flower which again shows line very effectively. 


This image shows line very well due to the fact that this is such a close up image, this means that the lines are very prominent and stand out very clearly and if I was to look at this image and be asked which formal element I felt it was then I could happily say this was line. Although the colour is very bright and this could fit into colour, I feel that because there is only the two shades of green within the image, people may not say this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment