Sunday 28 September 2014

Work diary

During this lesson we took photographs of reflection, I foung this very easy as many of the college building have large glass windows and mirrors. I also found it quite easy to calture these images as well. I feel that I have a very large range of different reflection images however many of them show my reflection so I would need to refine my images


This is one of my reflection images, I like this image because I have taken the photo in a mirror so you can see my reflection of me taking the photo and you can also see my reflection to the side of me in the window, I think this is effective because not only can you see me taking the photo but there is also two representations of reflection. I could have composed this image better by trying to include more of the car and less of whats behind the mirror because I feel that this makes the image look messy and would prefer for it not to be included. 


This is another of my reflecion images. I have taken this photo in a piece of jewelry with a rought texture, this is effective because although you can see the reflection, it is distorted and this makes the image more unique to my other images. I feel that the composition of this image is not very good as we can see other jewellery in the background and I think this makes the images less effective. I also could have taken this image slightly higher or cropped the image because I do not like how there is an empty space below the jewellery. 

Progress
If I was to repeat this task I would try and find more unique images of reflection as most of my photos are just my reflection in glass or a mirror. I quite like some of the images where I am not visible in the reflection as I feel that it is not always good to see me taking the photo. I could have also taken a wider variety of images because I have lots of very similar examples of images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment