Friday 26 September 2014

Image bank

This is my reflection image bank. I chose these images because I think they show reflection in a variety of different ways, for example there is reflection of a scene on the water, there is the reflection of something in an eye, there is a reflection in some sunglasses and also a reflection in a rounded object. 

This is one of my exemplar images for reflection, I like this image because the image in the glasses is very clear and I think that the reflection looks so relevant for the entire image. I also like the colours in the image reflection because they look very bright whereas they may not have if the image was taken in a slightly different way. The composition of this is also very effective because the photographer has cut out some of the frame of the glasses towards the left of the image which I think works as there are irrelevant for the purpose of the image and it also means that we can see the glasses closer up. 




 
This is an image which shows a child's reflection in a puddle, I think this image works very well because the photographer has cut out the part of the boys body which we can see in the puddle from the top of the photo which puts into perspective what we can see. I also think the composition works very well because the photographer has cut out half of the child's body and also hasn't included the whole of the puddle and the image is also taken at an angle to make this work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment